How Voice of Christ Media Ministries (“we”) uses your information - Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. We also provide you with the opportunity to remove your name from our mailing list, if you desire to do so.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
Data Controller - Voice of Christ Media Ministries is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
Why are we collecting your data? - We collect personal data to provide appropriate information and services, to fulfil our purposes as a Christian ministry, and to comply with the law. In legal terms this is called “legitimate interests.” When it is required, we may also ask you for your consent to process your data. We do not share your information with others except as described in this notice.
The categories of information that we may collect and maintain include:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment and billing information
- Information concerning how you heard about Voice of Christ Media Ministries
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
Your request to receive periodic updates
Storing your data - We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We hold your data for varying lengths of time depending on the type of information in question but in doing so we always comply with Data Protection legislation.
Security of your data - We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees or board directors who need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the Federal Trade Commission when we are legally required to do so.
With whom do we share your information? - We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other ministries. We assure you that the identity of all our givers will be kept confidential. Use of giver information will be limited to the internal purposes of Voice of Christ Media Ministries and only to further the ministry, activities, and purposes of Voice of Christ Media Ministries.
You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress,
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
- object to decisions being made by automated means in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed, and claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations.